Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fru Fru Lamp Project



I had this lamp shade from an old lamp. I put ribbon around the center made a little skirt out of netting pinched up the side and put a ribbon rose. Held it all together and gave it a few stitches t hold each rose. I also found this Fabulous Pink trim and hot glued it to the top and bottom of the shade. I had the bead trip from another project and hot glued it to the bottom of the shade. The little black and white ball was a Christmas orniment. I just hung it on the side. And there you have it a Fairy Lamp shade........Love it....






This was a weekend project a few weeks ago. I found the base at the thrift store for $3 and spayed it "Cotton Candy" from Home Depot. Then wrapped ribbon around the base. It is just ribbon but it sure adds a lot to the lamp......




No comments: