Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where Did It Go !!!!!

Sorry, but this post has a mind of it's own today.....I have no idea what happened to it..or where it is......It is in blog heaven at the moment.....I hope I find it soon.
**************************************************************************
Update:
I found my post ...but it has all this weird lettering and symbols.....I haven't a clue what happened....I am trying to fix it....I am not a computer wizard...so this may take awhile....
In the mean time...have a wonderful day....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Not sure if this will solve your problem or not, but when you are in you posting screen, check to make sure you are in the "Compose" mode and not the "Html" mode (these are the 2 tabs at the upper right cornder of your post screen). I had similar problem a month or so ago and realized I had accidently clicked on the Html tab by mistake. When I clicked on the compose tab, my post w/photos reappeared.

Lisa said...

So sorry you are having computer problems!!
Hugs,Lisa

Mary said...

MO, I hope you get this comment. I know you had problems with your blog. Hope everything is ok with you and your family. Haven't seen a post from you for a while and wanted you to know I was thinking of you. If I don't hear from you, I will email you or call! Take care! Hugs and blessings to you! Mary