Thursday, March 10, 2011

My BFF Sharon

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite places to have a nice hot cup of tea......where else but my BFF (best friends forever) Sharon's Kitchen .......I give Sharon a call a little bit before I arrive and by magic there is a nice Hot Cup Of Tea waiting for me.....we have spent many hours sitting at this table talking, laughing and even a bit of crying.....I LOVE my BFF Sharon !!!!!!!....Sharon's kitchen is so cozy...fun...romantic and a fun place to spend time....over the next few days I will be sharing a bit of Sharons home with you.....



buffet front....
buffet back...
We were at a craft show when we spotted this buffet....and home it went with us....the buffet found a Fabulous home with my friend.....and made the perfect island in her kitchen !!!!
Have a wonderful day....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

9 comments:

RachelD said...

I peeked in between bed-changing and loads of laundry, and will be back to just look my eyes full---I don't even have my glasses right now and it's STILL beautiful.

How lovely to have such a wonderful friend with such similar taste and such a welcoming home.

rachel

HA---my word today is "swimping"---diving for seafood, maybe?

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Beautiful kitchen. I love the buffet. Wonderful to have a best friend to share a cup a tea with in this lovely setting. ~Sherry~~

Mary said...

Oh my, how pretty is that kitchen? I love her table and chairs and that kitchen island is exquisite! Tea rooms are great but home is best right? I definitely will love seeing more of her home. Have a great day Mo! Hugs!

Pauline said...

Dear Mo, that does look like a cosy room. It's so good to have a close friend to share things with :o) Have a lovely day too.
Hugs

RachelD said...

This is such a charming room, and the island---if I could accommodate one in either kitchen, I'd want it to be THAT one.

I just peeked in on Rose Tea Cottage, and always think it's the same little cottage on your header. I took the time to check, and it's not QUITE the same, but perhaps by the same artist, and certainly right down the street from yours!

Hope all is well where you are---be safe and well, dear friend,

rachel

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Mo :) Your friend's home is just beautiful, and I LOVE that buffet...I would have brought that home with me too :) Looking forward to seeing more of her lovely home.

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Toyin O. said...

What a lovely home your friend has, thanks for sharing:)

Jean Tuthill said...

Sharon's home is as beautiful as yours, and it is easy to see that you two have so much in common. It is so wonderful to have a BFF, I have one that I cherish, too. Love her home and can't wait to see more. I'm so glad that you are back to blogging. I've missed you.

MountainBlessings said...

Thanks for sharing Sharon's kitchen. A hot cup of tea in such beauty and the company of a good friend would make anyones day.