Friday, May 6, 2016

Good Morning

Now that I have started to blog again I have visited many of my blogging friends sights..... I'm so sorry to say that many have taken a break as I did.....I have missed blogging and realized that I love sharing even if I have one visitor and have touched someone in a sweet way I'm happy.....
Today as I drink my morning coffee I wanted to share my greenhouse window...I recently remodeled my kitchen...if I can find my before pictures of the kitchen I will share at a later date.....anyway I bought a black and white check canister set that I have been eyeing for years....it's Mackenzie Childs.....I have a few other pieces and am incorporating them with my shabby cottage style.....my friend June made me the stained glass... returned from France a couple of week ago and brought home the cute Eiffel Tower from  Paris.....


Have a wonderful day My Friends.....
Hugs,
Mo

1 comment:

Mari said...

So happy your bogging again, love your new Mckenzie Childs canister set.....
I'm lucky to own a couple of her parchment check items.....

Smiles~
Mari