Friday, January 18, 2008

SOME GREAT FINDS

I bought this lamp shade at a garage sale, actually I bought 2 for $15. I have the other one in my living room In the darker picture is just what it looks like at night. LOVE LOVE IT.

I love the Tea Cup. I think it is one of my favorites. I have it on my night stand in my bedroom. The roses I bought in Newport Rhode Island. We went on the Newport Mansion tour, by the way it was fabulous. I found it in one of the stores on the tour. Only $16. The mirror in the back I bought at a garage sale. It is definitely an old one. It's kinda chipped and the mirror part is starting to come off but I loved it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that I found your blog! I found you from your post on My Romantic Home. I just love all the before and after pics you are doing, and the lace, roses, tea cups, EVERYTHING. Hope you won't mind if I make comments and ask questions on some of your older posts. So many of them--I just want to say "how did you do that?" Or "tell me more". LOL

Kay