Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Kitchen Bay Window.....

This is my kitchen bay window. It is one of my favorite places to display "MY STUFF". It just makes me happy to put things I love together.

I bought this stand from "Tender Heart Treasures". It just fit perfect. I picked up things here and there. The clock I made, I had an old ugly clock. I painted it and put roses around it, and there you have it a new old clock......


I love this Chandelier!!!!! The shades I bought at JoAnn's. They were white but I wanted them pink. Sooooooo I sprayed painted them. Home Depot "Cotton Candy". I hot glued the crystal trim on the bottom, put a ribbon bow with a rose. The Fru Fru things are little girl hair ribbons....Cute.....The crystals I had......Just love this little lamp.....



The 3 domes i bought at Tender Heart Treasures. The first one on the left I put antique salt and pepper shakers. The second one I put a beautiful teacup my friend Vivian gave me and the third one has a Lamoge plate I bought in Paris with a little faux cheesecake with rose peddles. I change this often. I like playing with "MY STUFF"




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for your comment! I'm glad you were able to get 2 saved for you. When I told Cyndi the owner about my blog I really didn't think too many people would be able to make it into the shop because not many people who leave comments are local.

There are also some cute shops in the Willow Glen (Lincoln Ave) area of San Jose which is not far away from Campbell.

Also this weekend is the DeAnza Flea Market at DeAnza College in Cupertino.

Deb said...

Hi Mo...thanks for visiting my blog. I will add a link to yours and hope you will add my link to your blog too. I love your kitchen bay window display....it's beautiful!

Debbie