Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Here ....It's Here !!!!!!

"Thank You" BJ !!!!
Today I received the door plate from BJ. I saw it on her blog Sweet Nothings last Saturday and commented how much I liked it.....Well she was kind enough to send it to me......Look how pretty is was wrapped...I just look at it for a while before I tore into it.....It was wrapped with a beautiful rose fabric and a darling bow with roses and the sweetest card.......but there is more !!!!
A surprise !!!!!!!
TWINS !!!!!!
Not only did she send me the one I saw on her blog....she sent me TWO!!!
What a nice surprise....THANK YOU BJ!!! Now the pressure is on to do something "FABULOUS"
I hope to have something to share on Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly of How Sweet The Sound.
A great big HUG for you BJ.
Stay tuned !!!

2 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Well I am jealous now ! SMILE
I ordered my Tender Hearts Catalog and it came today. Have you seen their cake plates? I have got to have one of those !

bj said...

I'm tickled pink that you like the old door plates, Mo. I thought if you liked ONE, you would love TWO...heh heh....
I can't imagine anything PRETTY being made from something so ugly but after looking at your pretty house, you will come up with something so great that I am probably gonna want those plates back !! lol

Your mantel looks fabulous!
xo bj