Monday, June 1, 2009

A Bit Of Black

My friend Sharon and I went to Santana Row in San Jose last Friday....dumb me I forgot my camera.....well anyway we dined outside and had a Fabulous lunch...the weather was gorgeous.....
I didn't go to do any shopping ..but that is always the way...
that is when you find something......I found this fabulous tea light holder....
I have always loved a bit of Black here and there...

it is kind of hard to see but there are 2 pieces of glass with a silhouette of a candelabra on both sides ...then in between there is a place to put 3 tea lights.....

this was a no brainer for me...I loved it immediately.....

I found it at Z Gallerie....I thought the price was right at $20...
very dramatic and romantic at the same time.....
and the best part is..I love it in any room.....

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

10 comments:

Itajeff - Something To Share said...

black is beautiful!

Lots of luv
Ita

Federica said...

So pretty! Like everything in that room!

Jennifer said...

Another beautiful accent..... Thank you for sharing!
Blessings!
Jennifer

Lee Laurie said...

At first when I saw it, I thought that it was a real candlelabra. It is neat. Like an optical illusion. I like how the black stands out in that room.

bananas. said...

LOVE IT! FABULOUS! looks great in your home.

Ginger said...

I too have a little bit of black in my home. Like you said, you can put it anywhere. That is real unusual, I would of grabbed it too.
Glad you enjoyed your lunch out with your friend. Sounds like a perfect day.

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I read somewhere that you should always have something black as a decorative accent in each room. It's is suppose to give your home a "flow". Anyway, it is very pretty!
~Patti

Joy said...

It's gorgeous and gothic and mysterious!

Lisa said...

Really Cool!
Hugs, Lisa

debi @ life in my studio said...

Ooooooooooh! Very pretty! I love a touch of black with pink and white.