Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Crown Night Light

Sorry, bad me....I forgot to take before pictures...I think it was because I wasn't sure what I was going to do until it was done.....I love night lights and have them all over my little cottage....this is my new CROWN NIGHT LIGHT....
we were away a few days at Lake Tahoe last week and you know how they have little summer craft show...we went to one while at the Lake and I found this Fabulous "PINK" crown...$20..I didn't think that was a bad price..I have seen them for over $50 plus....
2 weeks ago I was at The Grove in LA...there is a Farmers Market that has a ton of little stores...I found this pink shell wind chime....I loved the color and my daughter bought it for me...."so sweet"....Thank You Kera... well it fit perfect in the crown.....I attached the wind chime at the top of the crown and put a light in the middle of the chime and like magic ...a cute crown night light.....

I also found this silver tray I put under the crown for $6.25 at the same store I found the cute little doilies.....

as you can see I have changed the look of the table again that is behind my sofa.....

and this is the smallest doily I forgot to take a picture of yesterday......
Hugs,
Mo ;-)

16 comments:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Mo, You are the craft queen! great idea how you combined all three things.. darling crown light! xoxo~Kathy, Up-North...

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Good Morning Mo...that is so cute...what a great put together of things to make one great little light! Very inventive! The pictures of your room makes you want to sit down and soak in the "ambiance"!
~Patti

A Southern Rose said...

Your night light is so soft and pretty. I bet it puts the prettiest glow in the room.

Hugs,
Lee Laurie

bj said...

Hi, Mo..so glad you stopped by!
Love your little night light. So cute and smart to put it together like you did.
I love your old glass door knob, too. I am looking for one us use as a paperweight on my desk..

Gee said...

Dear Mo.

You always have something pretty to share with us. I luv it very much.

Ginger said...

I love it!! You have one of the most creative minds I have ever seen. It's too bad you don't have your own shop, I would be your biggest customer. I love everything you create.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a sweet crown night light! I love the glass door knob too! Have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Both sofa table vignette are very pretty. I like the little lamp with the beading and the door knobs, too.

said...

How pretty! I don't think $20 is a bad price at all!

Cindy said...

I love it! The night light crown is beautiful!

Mary said...

Mo, you are so creative! I do love your table vignettes. I have serious envy over those doilies! They are perfect for your pretty home! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs!! Mary

debi said...

Ooooh...what a dreamy nightlight. I love that crown! You're so creative...and it's a perfect match to your livingroom.

Lisa said...

Love the lamp! What a cool idea!!
Hugs, Lisa

Cottage Rose said...

Hey MO; OH wow what a creative mind you have, I just love it, so so cute and very chic. It sure looks lovely where you have it... good job you smart lady you....

Have a great week.

Hugs
Alaura

Four Paws and Co said...

Too cute! You're so clever! ☺ Diane

Linda Q said...

Very cute and creative Mo, love your ideas! I always enjoy my visits to your cottage!!
Linda