Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Savannah"

I wanted to share a picture show of my
favorite pictures taken in Savannah last week...
enjoy !!!!



A very old mansion......
I loved how the sidewalk look after the light rain......
Store front fall decoration......
Fish down spout....cute!!!!!
I loved this little cottage....the Red door is Fabulous!!!!!
Side garden ...just enough !!!!
I loved the way the ivy grew around this cut of a side porch.....
We had a nice walk along this street......
an old bench that caught my eye........ I love the way the Spanish Moss just floated from the beautiful trees......

Hoped you enjoyed your little tour of Savannah......

****************************************************

SLIP COVER UP DATE !!!!!

I now have 2 seat cushions made....they were not hard to do just "VERY" time consuming....one more cushion to go then on to the arms....just slow and steady.....

14 comments:

Neabear said...

Enjoyed seeing Savannah through your eyes! Good going on your slipcover project. Hope you show it off when you are finished.

One Shabby Old House said...

You captured Savannah beautifully.
Gosh those were great pictures. I don't think that you can even turn around without taking 4 pictures of the same spot. They just did everything so well don't you think.
Loved your post.
Hugs
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hello,I forget which blog I saw you on, but I'm glad I found you. You have a very nice blog. I also have been to Savannah many times, I love it. It is so romantic and can't you just feel the history surrounding you when you visit there. Then let's remember Lady and Sons. Yummo. If you get a chance come visit me, would love to get to know you better.

Hugs,
Chris

Kim's Treasures said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Mary said...

Love your pictures of Savannah. I have always wanted to see Savannah. I enjoyed all the pictures. I hope the sewing on the third cushion goes quickly!

Kim's Cottage said...

Beautiful shots. Every single one. I'd love to go to Savannah someday. Thank you for the tour.


K-

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Didn't you just love Savannah. I love that downspout !

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning! The mansion is beautiful and an old UK telephone box too. Lovely photographs X

Joyce's Journey said...

Savannah looks beautiful! We're supposed to go there on our Girl Scout trip as that is the home of Juliette Lowe, the founder of Girl Scouts. That should be a fun trip! Thanks for sharing!! I'm so glad you had such a nice time.

Christie said...

Hey Mo!
Ohhh, beautiful pictures....I know you and hubby had a wonderful time! Savanah is so charming....I think I want to live there! LOL! I love it!
xoxo,
Queenie

bj said...

Oh, my...Georgia is such a beautiful state..thanks for the tour of Savannah....I LOVE that red booth!!!!
Can't wait to see your sofa re-do...
love, bj

Deb said...

Hi Mo.....I visited Savannah years ago and just loved it....seeing your pictures brought back some nice memories. :) I just tagged you with a blog award, so hop over to my blog when you have a minute to pick up your award.

Debbie

Ginger said...

Wow real awesome I have never seen that moss before loved looking at it&the fish was great.You have some fabulous things going on there .Thank you for sharing Savannah with us!
hugs ginger

kari and kijsa said...

Absolutely fabulous photos!! loved every minute of our photo tour!!

Happy Saturday blessings
kari & kijsa